ELDER KEVIN T. SMITH

ELDER KEVIN T. SMITH

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Half mission conference and happy!!

Hola mi familia! Haha it's funny, because we are teaching so many hispanics right now! Really though. We have four investigators with a potential or two that are mostly spanish speakers! It's awesome. Everything with the work is just really looking up. It's not perfect, but it is steadily improving each week, it seems. Right now we are still in the building phase of our work. Trying to get people to have enough faith in Christ to follow him into the waters of baptism. And while I do wish more people were choosing to enter into that covenant, I am glad my investigators understand how important that commitment is. And I still believe we will be able to see 4 persons baptized before our work is done here in Callaway! It's so exciting.
This week Elder Zwick of the 70 is going to be visiting the mission. It's very exciting! Thursday we have a half mission conference with him. And on Tuesday there is a leadership broadcast at the stake center with him. It's going to be awesome! Plus I get to see all of my friends in the mission, and meet a lot of people I have never met, since I haven't been on this half of the mission!
There really isn't much more to report to you all... I am extremely happy! Trying to do my best to magnify my calling, consecrate all I have to the Lord. Obviously, I am not all the way there yet, but I am really working to overcome all the shortcomings I have! The Lord has been making up for them bigtime recently. :) We are so blessed!

I love you all. Elder Smith :)

No comments:

Post a Comment